Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome to My Home...

Before I was a mother, I had all these grand ideas about what my house would look like when I had children.  Let me just preface this with the fact that I am an only child, so my need for personal space is probably higher than someone who has a clue siblings.

What I thought was this:

Sure, my kids will have toys, but their toys will live mainly in their rooms.  The common areas of the house will be childproofed, but will remain pretty much as they were before the kids showed up.

I now present our living room... and I feel like there's only one thing I need to say about it:

NAILED IT!  Am I right?


Please tell me I'm not the only mother whose living room looks like this!  Or at least that I wasn't the only mother with these delusions of grandeur prior to the tiny humans with the giant stuff showing up...

Now, excuse me while I tidy up that ottoman... sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment