Since we were just at the doctor, we know that you are at 22lbs 10oz and somewhere around 30 inches. Your adorableness still ranks off the charts.
I also realized that the more mobile you get, the closer up the chair photos get! Hello, giant child baby with the sassy expression.
Every day we get a bit more of your personality. You are by turns happy, silly, slightly stubborn, and loud. I'm not sure where you got ANY of that from us or our families. Nope, not at all.
New things this month:
- Learning to crawl on your hands and knees
- Pulling up to standing
- Being able to mimic "words" (but still not saying any on your own yet... so close!)
- Waving when we say "hi / goodbye" and clapping when we say "yay"
- Playing peek-a-boo on your own
- Top right tooth is through the gum, and the left is pushing its way through
- Growing some curly hair in the back!
Now, I'm going to turn it over to you for a minute, Avery. Can you walk us though this photo shoot, and what you were thinking?
Hmmmm... a photo shoot you say?
We really should discuss the disaster of post-bow hair happening on my head. No? You're just going to go for it?? Ok, how, can distract them from the hair?? Oh, I know..
I'll wave!! Waving. is. awesome.
Oh, that was hilarious.
I'll show them how I like to chew on my finger. Just like my Daddy did when he was a baby. I know that kind of thing isn't actually genetic, but I want to be just exactly like him in every single way because he is so awesome and my hero and...
Ooooh, camera... work it!
Now, wheeere were we?
Oh yeah, follow me... I have something awesome to show you.
It's called a door, and I freaking love. it.