Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Re-Cap

I wish that I had some really profound but still slightly witty words to share in my Mother's Day re-cap.  Something deep to share regarding the joy of motherhood and how awesome my own mom is.  Or at least just a decent yo mama joke. 

But I just got barfed on and then had to deal with what I'm pretty sure was hazmat level poop.  So right now I'm feeling like motherhood is kind of a mixed bag.

Whatevs, Mother's Day was stellar.  Sam worked really hard to make this a fabulous day for me and our moms.  He did a truly fantastic job, and I felt treasured.

Especially when Avery presented me with the gift she worked really hard on in the car on the way to church:



I mean, is that not the most impressive snot bubble you've ever seen?  Thanks, nugget!



 



















So happy belated Mother's Day to all of you.  I hope you all hugged a mother at some point, or said a little prayer for mothers in general, or gave props to Mother Earth, or something.  And thanks, sweet girl, for making this snot/barf/poop-filled ride so darn much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment