Thursday, February 2, 2012

Food Glorious Food

We have been experimenting with solid food for Avery for a bit now.  Until recently she hasn't shown too much interest, so we weren't pushing it, just offering a bit now and then.  I figured the easiest way is to let Avery tell you about it herself.

"Oatmeal cereal... I love it, I love it, I love it!"
 
"More!!!!... Please"
"I'll just show you how this is done..."

"No, this isn't quite right, is it?"

"You just... go... in... there... "

"I will own you, spoon!!"

(And no, that's not a Christmas tree... when you leave it up that long it becomes a Valentine's bush.  Fact.)

"Ummm... the peas... not so much."

"How about some more of that oatmeal deliciousness?  Maybe?  Please?  I promise to sleep until at least 5am."

No comments:

Post a Comment